“The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends.” – Ratatouille
Hi 👋, thanks for visiting.
Based in San Francisco, I’m a startup investor. I’ve been a board member, advisor, investor to 50+ companies over the past 10+ years. I love what I do.
I serve 🦸♀️🦸
As an investor, below are some of the founders I’m fortunate to support:
- Immad @ Bank Mercury (Venture)
- Joe @ Bison Trails (Seed) (Coinbase acquisition)
- Sid @ Circle (Seed)
- Dylan & Evan @ Figma (Seed, fmr Board Member; Growth)
- Mathilde & Laurent @ Front (Seed, Growth)
- Josh & Patrick @ Gowalla (Seed)
- Isaac @ Justworks (Seed, fmr Board Member)
- Ivan & Simon & Akshay @ Notion (Seed)
- Jordan @ OnceUpon (Seed)
- Jack & Cat @ Pace (Seed)
- Diego & Tomas @ Pachama (Seed)
- Jack & Sam @ Patreon (Venture, Growth)
- Vlad & Baiju @ Robinhood (Seed, Growth) (IPO)
- Siqi & Arya @ Runway (Seed)
- Yury @ SuperDAO (Seed)
- Clem @ The Hugging Face (Seed)
- Josh & Hursh @ The Browser Company (Venture)
- Christina @ Vanta (Seed, Growth)
- Sam & Travis @ Vouch (Venture)
- Michael @ WorkOS (Venture)
When working with founders, I like to invest early but will get involved at any stage. My typical check size is around $200k but can invest $1,000,000’s too (see more, below). I don’t care about valuation. If you are curious on what it’s like to work with me, feel free to reach out to any founder I’ve supported.
I build 🏴☠️💵
In addition to supporting founders, I am building Otherwise. If you’ve ever thought founders should be able invest millions into their peers (i.e. other founders), just like a venture capitalist, well, that’s Otherwise. You won’t find much on the Internet about Otherwise, and that’s on purpose.
As part of Otherwise, I can help founders with alternative financing products including SPVs, Secondaries, etc. I’ve helped some special companies in this way, including: Coinbase, Figma, Front, Loom, OpenSea, Patreon, Rippling, Robinhood, Vanta, to name a few.
More about me 🔎
Happily married and a father times two, I love food, and the quote, “An idea that is not dangerous is hardly an idea at all” – Oscar Wilde 💡🧨
I am always happy for folks on Internet to reach out to me.